polo

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Its been a while!!

Thought i would finally update my poor old and abandoned blogg.

Well its been a busy couple of months, and i dont quite know where to start......

Work..

Well my 2 month contract at constructing excellence came to an end at the end of August, which was a shame because i enjoyed working at the organisation. But wait! Dont panic yet! im not jobless - instead of giving me the boot they decided to renew it, and i am now a project administrator at the office, only a 6 month contract but they have recently approached me to ask if would like to stay for another year. So all is great here and the job is great, the early mornings are now an everyday occurance which adds some kind of routine back into my life. And i am beginning to cherish those weekends, although debts dont seem to be dissapearing too quickly.

Other than work not much has been happening, been back to my home in Swansea a couple of times, and im glad to have seen that a couple of you have been down to that area, Rich -- Joe's ice cream, is GREAT. Been to Cardiff a few times and that is as far as my travels have tacken me. although i am planning to pop to Edingburgh soon to see Rachel who is apparently having a great time.

I am beginning to plan my travels with my mate, starting to save, and organise small things so hopefully, next Christmas we will be in New York for the new year as that is where we are planning on starting.

Other than that, life has been rather boring........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home